A downloadable game for Windows, Linux, and Android
Follow the life of a crybaby poet who has just hatched from her egg.
Gently guide her in her crybaby life by deciding whose poems she reads.
This is a rather melancholic story, with weird and cryptic metaphors.
Perhaps it is best considered a visual novel, as looks certainly can deceive.
- 32x16 pixel graphics
- 3 buttons
- 50+ poems
- 500+ words
- Lots of metaphors
- Mouse: Click the buttons on the screen
- Touch screen: Touch the buttons on the screen
- Keyboard: Arrow keys
- Gamepad: D-pad
You can play with any one of the above control methods.
- PC: OpenGL 2 capable graphics card or better. It should run alright on quite low end hardware.
- Android: Tested on Android 10 and 11. Preliminary findings indicate that it probably won't run on Android 8 or older at the moment.
Who made this?
I'm a geeky dyke, a lesbian lizard and an independent game developer. I make LGBT+ themed games, primarily about and for queer women.
Special thanks to my Patrons for supporting the development of the game:
- Peter "Wraithkal" Christiansen @Wraithkal
- Toby Alden @tobyalden
- Seriously Dev @SeriouslySenpai
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Improved performance and compatibility on AndroidJul 26, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.